Wow Ry!! I LOVE IT! :) Especially that John Lennon one......I wish I had....I don't know, like a .... shirt or something with that masterpiece on it. OH WAIT. My amazing brother gave me one. Check!
Wow fun!! It's just like my slideshows of favorite art :) Unfortunately I had to take mine down though because people were complaining that my blog took forever to load or that it shut down quickly because of overload. But hooray for seeing your favorite art!!
Beautiful art, bro! Way to inspire the inspirerers. Er...
I realize I only gave you blog rights until I turned 27. I have talked to the blog council and we have agreed your blog is read-worthy. However, because you have only been in the country less than 6 months, you and your blog are on further probation until November 2008. Proceed carefully, blog with caution. Should you choose to dispute the council's decision, a written proposal must be received within 30 days.
3 comments:
Wow Ry!! I LOVE IT! :) Especially that John Lennon one......I wish I had....I don't know, like a .... shirt or something with that masterpiece on it. OH WAIT. My amazing brother gave me one. Check!
Wow fun!! It's just like my slideshows of favorite art :) Unfortunately I had to take mine down though because people were complaining that my blog took forever to load or that it shut down quickly because of overload. But hooray for seeing your favorite art!!
Beautiful art, bro! Way to inspire the inspirerers. Er...
I realize I only gave you blog rights until I turned 27. I have talked to the blog council and we have agreed your blog is read-worthy. However, because you have only been in the country less than 6 months, you and your blog are on further probation until November 2008. Proceed carefully, blog with caution. Should you choose to dispute the council's decision, a written proposal must be received within 30 days.
Post a Comment