It's not often you go to class and take a midterm only to come home and open the letter that says you're accepted to your school.
They probably don't know how literally we take the words "your admission is effective immediately". Really? Immediately? How about so immediate that it begins six weeks ago?
Just trying to stay ahead of the game!

4 comments:
You got IN!?! No WAY! RY! ConGRATs!! Where have you been "going" all this other time? .... WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT!?
Wow that's so funny. Well done, brother. That's one FINE school you're going to! (just kidding, I'm really so jealous! I'd take a mid-term acception! I'd take any acception at all!)
That is so hilarious! Hope your graduation announcements don't come the same way! (And uh, remember we have a standing phone call after EVERY Typography class to discuss what "WE" learned since "WE" are taking that class "TOGETHER" right?)
you funny.
bet you didnt know i had one of these did you.
bahahahaa
Post a Comment